1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

.umx loop problem

Discussion in 'Music & Sound' started by Rayinne, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Rayinne

Rayinne The Celestial

I got my hands on some music, converted it to 22k/16b/m .wav, then to 22k/16b/m .it with modplug, then ran it through UnrealEd. Now, the problem is, no matter what I do to the .it files, the music loops about 45 seconds in, and when one of the pieces is 4 minutes (and the loop I set goes from about 1:30 to 4:00), that is a big problem.

Any suggestions?

2. Predcaliber

Predcaliber One Day I'l Beat Lauke

This reply comes a 'bit' late , but hopefully someone else will find this still usefull, or maby that Rayinne still is going to read this once ;)
    However I had this problem too a while ago, and Mrbond was able to help me: