1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UM, slight problem

Discussion in 'Development' started by Bonecrusher, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

How comes sometimes when I'm in a map that has screens with the UTJB news on it, it says DOH! The page you were looking for could not be found. Is that a UTJB website problem or a screens problem?

2. Birelli

Birelli meh...

'Crusher - You realize that by saying that you admit to spending enough time in jail to read the error messages on the screen?

Just checking ;)

3. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

It's a rather unpleasant problem with the old Screen site---namely, it's down, but the map (or rather Screen 121 in this special case) still points to it. It'll be fixed as soon as I manage to release Screen 122.

The respective pages are already available at their new location here:

4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Being so busy with UTJB, I guess it won't happen for a little while. It's ok, I'll just look at the floor in jail until it's fixed.