1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UK UT2004 LMS server

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by LeJimster, Apr 10, 2004.

1. LeJimster

LeJimster n0b0dy

Since the master server is screwed up regarding LMS (it doesnt display the servers online).. I'm just letting you guys know I've set up 1 today.

10 man
    10 lifes
    IP - 212.159.6.213:7777

The old classics such as Deck and Morpheus are on, any recommendations to add to the maplist welcome.

Please, add to your favourites and make yourself at home

ta

LJ

2. hyrulian

hyrulian Rainbow Brite

AH. That explains why I never see any LMS servers listed!

3. mortus\pyro

mortus\pyro New Member

Invaded this server earlier with the rest of the mortus guys, was empty but we had a lot of fun in the meantime.

Nice map rotation as well, look forward to seeing you guys on there :)

4. mortus\pyro

mortus\pyro New Member

Although get rid of curse 4 and replace it with dm-campgrounds and you'll be set ;)

5. ^DaRk^AgentOrange|PuF

^DaRk^AgentOrange|PuF Banned

THANK YOU.

I've been dying for some UT2k4 LMS.

:tup:

6. LeJimster

LeJimster n0b0dy

I think Curse4 is quite a nice map compaired to Curse3 - although still a bit tight in areas. I'm going to leave default maps on there for the moment - but once theres a good version of DM-Campgrounds for 2k4 I'll prolly get it up there.. I know some1s already done a remake - but I heard they had took out some of the lights on the bridge that can be used to get accross.