1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Ued3]ARGH! /me kicks UEd3!

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Daedalus, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

ok, I accidentally hit the "lock to selected actor" button on my 3d viewport and now my builder brush is all askew and I cant seem to get it to align correctly again. I had this problem before and I have no idea how to fix it. It's really annoying. Anyone know how to fix it?

2. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

I fixed it. I had to actually reselect the entire map and copy it into a new world, but hey, it worked.

3. PhrozeN

PhrozeN And Apple a day keeps the doctor away

Usually right clicking on the brush and selecting reset all does that job of a brush that refuses to align regardless. Then again you probably know more than me, lol, but thats what Id assume would be another way to fix it perhaps should it happen again?

4. JonAzz

JonAzz UA Mapper

yes that works, but then there is another glitch where the reset thing dosent work, at that point you need to copy the map over to a new one :hmm: