1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UED Keyboard Shortcuts guide for n00bs *v1.5*

Discussion in 'Level Editing - Basic' started by Pyrii, May 5, 2005.

1. Pyrii

Pyrii Honto Baka

Lemme tell you a story, one day, Pyrii searched the internet, for a small guide to keyboard shortcuts for UED as he had not been using it for awhile and couldn't remember any of them. He wanted a guide which he could quickly print out and sit next to his monitor. But alas, the only guide was a sorted by alphabet guide on Unrealwiki that was out of date. So he decided to make one on his own. But because he's a caring, sharing person, he thought other people that are new to this program could use the same kind of thing. So here, he presents the UnrealEd Shortcuts guide Version 1.5, all sectioned out so you can quickly find the shortcuts you need while you're memorising them.

(UPDATE): Added 2 new sections for making terrain and added a few more odd bits here and there and re-arranged allt he sections. Enjoy

Remember to Right-Click and save if you don't want to open it in your browser.

If there's anything You feel should be added or changed, feel free to tell me. Hopefully I can post a map by using this handy guide for n00bs XD Already printed my own copy.

2. XepptizZ

XepptizZ What are you lookin at...

Is it for Ued2 or Ued3?

3. Pyrii

Pyrii Honto Baka

It's for UED3 with UT2004 as some things seem to have changed. There doesn't appear to be any shortcuts keys for camera speed anymore, but I left it in there with a notice.