1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE Steam Release: Primal Carnage

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Oct 31, 2012.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Primal Carnage, a class-based multiplayer dino-killer (not sure that's a sub genre, but whatever), has been released on Steam. Achievements galore in this new Unreal Engine title that reportedly has much more content on the way.

2. [NBK]Rattman

[NBK]Rattman Goo God

That actually looks pretty sweet!

3. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Yes; that does look good.

Cute. :D

4. Spiney

Spiney New Member

Gloom with dinosaurs, my prayers have been answered :D

5. Arnox

Arnox UT99/2004 Mod Crazy

Holy. Reminds me of the old Carnivores games my bro used to play. I just got taken back.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  6. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

reminds me too much of dino d-day (which was pretty fun)

7. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

8. Gambit84

Gambit84 New Member

The game is fucking awesome. It's on sale for 8.99 and will be supported with free DLC, which is already on the way.

Loving it. I rarely get the feeling of something fresh, like I did with l4d. There's a lot of cool first moments to be had in this game....it just plays so fresh.

SO, Im getting the feeling that this game will be supported much like Killing Floor was, with regular free updates. 2 free DLCs are planned to be released in the near future.

Get this game....just for the fact that its different from all the other shooters out there.. It's like a Jurassic park/Death Match fans wet dream.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012