UDTSnake. Heads up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I have PM'ed you. And you have replied. You had seemed level headed in those PM's. Of course now, you have left me with no choice but to try to clear the air.

Why would you do this to us? Do you not realize that by continuing your aggressive behavior on these forums here only succeeds in utterly humiliating me, and only continues to damage the reputation of the US Marines? Do you understand the true meaning of being a professional? Honor, Courage, Commitment ring a bell?

I had done this privately, to urge you to be a bit more calm. However, it seems that your continued actions only allow others to consider you a joke, and do not cease to embarass me. I do this now publicly, in way of apology to others.

You might have gone to PI. You may have graduated. You may have had some time behind the trigger. But somewhere along the line, you seem to have forgotten what it is to be a US Marine.

I am sad to say it, but I do not think you were ever a United States Marine.

Too bad for me. I still stand alone.

:(

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
St0rm - From what I've seen so far I suspect that he's misrepresenting himself. I'm betting UDTSnake is actually a bored teenager.

UDTSnake - If you really are who you say you are, sorry. I'm just expressing my opinion based on the information I have. If you still want to be a member of this community, apologize. You'll be surprised how much can be forgiven around here.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
DLL, don't assume UTDSnake is not who he says just because he behaves in a way you don't like (me neither, to tell you). I think most of UTDSnake's anger and rudeness came from the fact that most of us bashed on him when he criticized INf's iron sights, and Shakken answered him with his usual "I have THE knowledge - you don't" style .... plus Jaunty adding an enormous OWNED tag, just to humiliate UTD a bit more.
I'm not saying UTD was entirely right. But i think this community should consider other's opinions in a more friendly way. Things would go much smoother...

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Everything, and I mean everything UDT has written really reeks of B.S. The B.S. meter is off the scale with this guy. Nothing he has said or done lends any credibility that he was a Marine, all the crap he quoted could easily been gotten off the net or anyone who lives in Southern California.

Oh yeah I'm a Marine because I know that Pendleton is right next to Oceanside, so there!

Frankly, I'm more frightened if he WAS a Marine. I remember saying something along the same lines when some other jackass came on here and started spouting he was in the military when he was full of s<b></b>hit (don't remember his name, wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy).

But all this is really beside the point. UDT, you're a joke, you've really just dug yourself in a big ass hole that you can't get out of, so give up your last word attitude or guilty conscience and just STFU.

It's always the stupidest people that have the loudest voice.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
UDT's first response to 'the' thread:

December 6th, 2001 05:24 AM

UDT's sights thread:

December 6th, 2001 10:31 PM

EDIT: Max - is that misspelling intentional? ;) :D

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Max, we didn't bashed him in the thread about the origin of racism. We were having a nice debate between O.D., RL, MadDog and myself until he comes out to f<b></b>uck everything...and we stay polite tough!

So, he has no excuse, sorry to say that!

/me taps the shoulder of Storm.

I'm sure another real Marines will come here...(hey, maybe a woman!) ;)

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by MadWoffen
Max, we didn't bashed him in the thread about the origin of racism. We were having a nice debate between O.D., RL, MadDog and myself until he comes out to f<b></b>uck everything...and we stay polite tough!

So, he has no excuse, sorry to say that!

i can vouch for this. it was one of the better debates in the last little while, very respectful and interesting, and he barged in. IMO, he deserves whatever he gets, until he stops acting like a dumbass. i'm more than willing to forgive once he does that.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
He made his bed. Now he has to lay in it. The very first words out of his mouth in "the" thread were "Jaunty is a faggot loser." He then goes on to call all of us "whiny pussies" and "little boys", making such ignorant statements as "Fuck iraq, kill them all" and "Your a child. I dont care to make intteligent opinions to faggots," continuing to insult our intelligence by making outrageous and completely inacurate claims, acting like a spastic retard whenever someone contradicted him and generally making an ass out of himself. As far as I'm concerned, after that, he was fair game.

-Keiichi

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
I'd be suprised if anybody bought his crap. I mean look at his handle: UDTSnake.

UDT being the acronym for the Underwater Demolitions Training segment of BUDS that Navy SEALs go though.

And this fella claims to be a Marine.

And we all know the fine relationship between the Marines and Navy don't we? :rolleyes:

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Originally posted by ShakKen
I'd be suprised if anybody bought his crap. I mean look at his handle: UDTSnake.

UDT being the acronym for the Underwater Demolitions Training segment of BUDS that Navy SEALs go though.

And this fella claims to be a Marine.

And we all know the fine relationship between the Marines and Navy don't we? :rolleyes:

I had noticed that. At this point, I'd need to see a copy of his DD-214 in order to believe that.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I found a website the other day that was dedicated to exposing fake SEALs. I really don't get it. Why would you want to impersonate a SEAL? I guess so people think you're cool, but man, that's really sad.

Vampeero

Also known as Piezo
Jul 16, 2000
revelation?

I think I have discovered the connection between UDTSnake's use of the acronym for "Underwater Demolitions Training" UDT, his "being in the marines" and his infatuation with the phrase "you are/must be a fag"..........GLORY HOLE is what comes to mind

*no insult intended for members of the navy, marines, or the homosexual community.

This is simply the only common bond I can come up with.....he "is a marine" who's only experience with the navy landed him smack in the middle of something his prejudicial mind just can't deal with....a bigger guy than himself...that is gay....and twisted....and....well I don't want to say any more....I'll let you all use your imagination. :hmm:

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Originally posted by St0rmcaller
I have PM'ed you. And you have replied. You had seemed level headed in those PM's. Of course now, you have left me with no choice but to try to clear the air.

Why would you do this to us? Do you not realize that by continuing your aggressive behavior on these forums here only succeeds in utterly humiliating me, and only continues to damage the reputation of the US Marines? Do you understand the true meaning of being a professional? Honor, Courage, Commitment ring a bell?

I had done this privately, to urge you to be a bit more calm. However, it seems that your continued actions only allow others to consider you a joke, and do not cease to embarass me. I do this now publicly, in way of apology to others.

You might have gone to PI. You may have graduated. You may have had some time behind the trigger. But somewhere along the line, you seem to have forgotten what it is to be a US Marine.

I am sad to say it, but I do not think you were ever a United States Marine.

Too bad for me. I still stand alone.

:(

Youll never stand alone in this world ever so long as I or any other brother marines are in it. I admitt my stupidiy and apologize for my drunken behavior. You know serving in the fleet is not so stand up and golden boy honor, as people would think. These boys and myself were Marines, not girl scouts. We do and say the stupidest of things, have nasty drunken nights full of brawls and beer. I remember some guys would fight to help out a buddy, I was one of those guys who actually liked fighting. And believe me ive had my ass kicked before ussualy by a far greater number that seemed smaller through my beer goggles. Some green berets down by Kadina air station can attest to that. What a nightmare that was. JP's were gonna toss us all in jail. Anyway, Not my finest hour here. I apologize. Semper Fi though.