1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UDK Highlight: Q.U.B.E

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Jul 30, 2011.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Epic's UDK showcase spotlight this month shines on Q.U.B.E. from upstart UK development team, Toxic. Starting off as a student project, this 3D puzzler will be coming to Steam later this year. They're already making quite a splash as a finalist in the 2011 Indie Game Challenge. But what is it, you say?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Be sure to check out showcase article at UDK as it's a nice testimonial to the power of the engine.

2. HedgeMaster

HedgeMaster New Member

I'd rather go for some massive onslaught, but this game still looks cool. Feels like it involves a lot of creativity.

3. Swanky

Swanky Natural Born Killer - Yoshi!

Feels like it involves a lot of grey matter.

4. TurdDrive

TurdDrive sam k

Awesome, This used to be a mod for Ut3.

5. Spiney

Spiney New Member

I wish the SSAO wasn't as unsightly though. On the upside, it's pretty fast compared to other engines, but I still wish it wouldn't look so blotchy.