1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UC2 Demo: Semi-Review

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mr.Magnetichead, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Mr.Magnetichead

Mr.Magnetichead Banned

UC2 is without a doubt the BEST console shooter to date. But wait, it's so much more than that.

Take every awsome aspect of Unreal you can think of, add the most awsome aspects of Jedi Knight II, add a dash of awsome graphics, great art direction and great character design and you'll start getting pretty close to what this game is.

Totally totally awsome. probably the best Unreal title since the original UT was released.

I've been playing it for about 6 hours already today.

I cannot recomend it enough.

9/10

2. Snax

Snax lol?

i heard the demo was xbox live enabled, how many ppl would you say are playing it atm?

3. Death Cube K

Death Cube K You'll be seeing him alot.

I agree with pretty much all your sentiments except for that one. 2k4 is still my favoritest out of the Unreals, and probably ALL fps's. But yeah, definately in the running for best console FPS.

4. Snax

Snax lol?

still thin ut99 was the best ^^, but i will eventually get over it!

5. Lemoni

Lemoni The Philosapher

GT AJB2K3 YES im playing it.
    UT99 is better and still used.

6. SnoochyBoochy

SnoochyBoochy Get em' Buck

can't really give you a good estimate, but the games seem to fill up pretty quick!