UE3 - General Uax

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alphafang

Mar 18, 2008
Hello i am making a big mod for Unreal Gold and i need to know how make a .wav into a .uax i already have the wav's thx in advance.

Six Ways

Third Contingent
Jan 23, 2006
L'Hotel FAB
3c.ddfd.net
i have look every where on google and i am using Unreal "GOLD" not unreal tournament 2003

So the UE3/UT3 icon isn't really the right one to use for this thread....

Is there not a way to import .wavs into UEd and convert in there? I think .uax is just a package format that stores various sound formats. So you should be able to import a bunch of .wavs and save them in one .uax file. Otherwise, do you have any newer versions of Unreal? It may be that the .uax format hasn't changed.

Last edited:

evilmrfrank

Banned
Apr 22, 2005
Florida, US
www.evilmrfrank.com
I'm pretty sure UT sound packages work with Ut2k3 and UT2k4 so it might work the other way around as well although I have yet to try it. .wav files were the correct file type for converting to UT, should be the same for Unreal, even if its not you could import the stuff into UT then copy it back to Unreal as I'm sure it would work even if Ut2k3\2k4 didnt work.