Two new maps....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=DARCHANGEL=-

Burning in Hell and loving it!
Well courtesy of two excellent mappers, namely 'Sludge' and 'The_Head' we have two more JB maps.

As most of you know, 'Sludge' has allowed Kokrull.com to host and beta test 'Lost Canyon' - It has now been finalised and given the name 'The Lost Canyon', with a few 'glitches' solved and an arena re-vamped, this map has a lot to offer with many places to hide and sniper if you so wish.

Congratulations to 'Sludge'

Secondly, A little marvel from The_Head - JB-Tomb. The_Head originally made the map CTF-Tomb and has done a brilliant conversion to JB. This is a beta version and has already proved to be very popular. The_Head is at this very moment 'tweaking' the map and wishes for more feedback.

All we need now is a host to download from :D

Well done guys :tup:

RabidZombie

Freshly Removed Brains at half price!
Apr 29, 2004
I dont think Sludges map is Beta... i might be wrong though! Great maps btw

Sludge

Jul 2, 2004
The_Head said:
its still beta afaik. he needs to make skyboxs and fix bugs in arena. see here

Thanks for hosting sexmachine

The map is finished, I didnt want a skybox and the arena the head is speaking about is gone. The final has a brand new arena.