Two new 2k7 videos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Wow, the link gun looks totally different.

Holy crap, the rocket launcher sounds bad ass.

I wonder what the other 2 weapons he shows but doesn't use are, one looks like flak, the other could be the new stinger, it had a ammo cartrige on the side.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
flak4ul.png

This can't be flak, right? :lol: It has 300 ammo, looks like a mislabeled concept model. If you pause frames you can see the other gun that you would think could be flak is actually the "canister gun" in spider mine mode, just look at the ammo when it pops up.

LANCE.xd

Flak Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
The Countdown Node
I saw a Link, Shock, Rocket, Mine Layer and Stinger (the one in beergut's pic)

MUUSST HAAVE PPPAART TTHHRREEEE!!!

Great Find!

Does anyone know what this is?

Attachments

• Pic.bmp
    440.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
LANCE.xd said:
I saw a Link, Shock, Rocket, Mine Layer and Stinger (the one in beergut's pic)

MUUSST HAAVE PPPAART TTHHRREEEE!!!

Great Find!

Does anyone know what this is?

The weapon thats laying down kinda lobsided is the Flak Cannon. they didnt sit it up right

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hah, It's that gun that we were all wondering what it would be, like 5 months ago roflmao.
We all thought it would be the Sniper, Avril, or yet, another rocket luncher, or finnaly, the grenade luncher.
But not the Linkgun.

IMO, can't tell for this map gameplay (Horizontal lift), and i hope it's not the DM demo map. Looks more like assault or something.

BearGut: I think it's the
JohnDoe641 said:
That's the stinger iirc.
. just looking on how the weapon on the weapon pad is floating they already have a LOT to go.

Last edited:

Neophoenix

Bast's Pet
Aug 4, 2005
That map definitely seemed to have that involved feel that UT99 had.

However, I'm worried that the maps will all be similar themes, because of what he said about the Liandri planet.

EDIT: I was thinking the same thing as you, Kantham, about the link gun. I find it kind of humorous. :p

Last edited:

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
They stated in the first part of the video that its one of there new deathmatch maps i think they said its called Carbon Fiber

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
Miko said:
They stated in the first part of the video that its one of there new deathmatch maps i think they said its called Carbon Fiber
Yea, it was called Carbon Fiber. I also don't expect Liandri too be the only theme for the maps. I'm sure other themes will be used as well, just like UT2004.

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
I don't think they ever stated, but I want too assume so.
I hope the UI gets an overhaul though, the one they showed off looks like its just a drop in from UT200[3,4]

Apr 11, 2006
Xipher said:
I don't think they ever stated, but I want too assume so.
I hope the UI gets an overhaul though, the one they showed off looks like its just a drop in from UT200[3,4]

100% agreed. I really hated seeing that lame "shield" icon there. And the health pickups look like pac-man pellets or something.

Anyone else think the Shock Combo looks, um, pathetic? I hope that's not the final effect.