Two little suggestions For Celebration Screen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
These are two little things that are bugging me:

1 - When there is more then one jail/team. Would it be possible to display the celebration screen as a split screen and not make you scroll back and forth. At the very least, an empty jail should not be displayed in the scroll or split screen mode.

2 - Rev told me that this was by design, so maybe an option for this would be nice. When your team is captured, instead of seeing yourself get killed and then see the celebration screen you would either: A) Not see the celebration screen at all and have it just respawn or B: Go to the celebration screen before you're killed and witness the execution like the victoring team.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
Another thing about the celebration screen - the "fragger" showed up as a green skeleton one time in CastleBreak when iwas on the losing team one round. thought you should know.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Zenny said:
These are two little things that are bugging me:

1 - When there is more then one jail/team. Would it be possible to display the celebration screen as a split screen and not make you scroll back and forth. At the very least, an empty jail should not be displayed in the scroll or split screen mode.

That's already in! Switch cameras!

Zenny said:
2 - Rev told me that this was by design, so maybe an option for this would be nice. When your team is captured, instead of seeing yourself get killed and then see the celebration screen you would either: A) Not see the celebration screen at all and have it just respawn or B: Go to the celebration screen before you're killed and witness the execution like the victoring team.

Heh, you've just been killed. You don't get to witness the execution like the winning team! That's their reward! :lol:
You get to die horribly, and THEN you get taunted! Ha! :D

SON|C

Jun 1, 2004
i love it when you die before the screen comes up! on most maps i know where the camera is so i can shoot up to it when we are about to die! lol! :lol: works most times tbh :)