TsN Tonight! UT2k4 1v1 Action!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
Tune into TsN tonight as Solstice goes up against Digital Addiction in a PG 1v1 duel to fight for rung #127.

Match begins 10pm EST, but tune in early to listen to the pregame show with Byte, Stile, and Harlock. Sure, it's not Onslaught, but the art of dueling should never be lost.

http://www.tsncentral.com "We call the Shots"

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
That's cool that you guys are broadcasting it. :tup: Don't listen to Scuzz and I_B_Bangin, they are just still upset from their loss to Fatal1ty in the Quake 2 finals back in '88.

Er, what? :con:

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
Might not be the most high-profile matchup in the world... But then again the ladders have just started. It's a chance to make the UT community heard and make people realize that we are still out there.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
Harlock said:
Might not be the most high-profile matchup in the world... But then again the ladders have just started. It's a chance to make the UT community heard and make people realize that we are still out there.

:lol:

Just giving you a hard time...I'm all for anything that builds/unites the community.

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
Listening to it right now. I admit I've never listened to one of these before, I hate to say it's not as fun as playing but... ...duh. :) It'd be neat if they could find a way to let people spectate. But I guess that'd slow things down for the players. Maybe the broadcasters could spectate and find a way to stream the video from their own computers.

Eh. I just feel like typing while listening. :)

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
I believe UTV is included with UT2k4 full version? no?

Anyway, that will make it easy for MANY people to spectate without any extra load on the host server.