trying to play XMP, it will not let me.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pixeltarian

Jan 27, 2009
I downloaded and installed the community edition and all the extra packs. so...
why does my sh*t say this sh*t? I appreciate the help. XMP is my favorite multiplayer game and only yesterday found out it was alive and kicking... I'm pretty stoked to play. someone want to help me out? this is the message it gives me when I try to start the game.

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2091 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT (7519)

Class not found: Intro.PIDMonkey

History: UI::ImportComponent <- (PIDMonkey) <- UUIConsole::LoadComponent <- UI::ImportComponent <- (PIDHealthBars2.PIDMonkey) <- UContainer::Import <- UI::ImportComponent <- (PIDRoot) <- UMultiStateComponent::Import <- UI::ImportComponent <- (Root) <- UUIConsole::LoadComponent <- UI::ImportComponent <- (PID.Root) <- UContainer::Import <- UI::ImportComponent <- (TopPieces) <- UContainer::Import <- UI::ImportComponent <- (Root) <- UUIConsole::LoadComponent <- UI::ImportComponent <- (U2HUD.Root) <- UContainer::Import <- UI::ImportComponent <- (Root) <- UUIConsole::LoadComponent <- UIConsole::_Init <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 19 2004 14:03:03
Log file:\\MegaMonkey\Vol1\Projects\U2XMP\Logs\JEFFREYBLACK_Jeffrey_20090127225108.log

Last edited:

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
hey if you have xfire try usin that to get onto a server. im guessin that you get the error when you are goin to the server list window. if you dont have xfire go and install it, its a chat program similar to aim but for gamers. if you install it you can add me to ur friends list my account name is bluex142. try this before tomorrow because theres goin to be a lot fo ppl on xmp tomorrow night. hope this works for you