True Story

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro|PuF

Skilled
Sep 2, 2000
Northwest Indiana, US
www.geocities.com
hehehehehehehehe

If I were being confronted by a zookeeper, I gotta say that I'd go willingly and without restrain. We all know all the cool tools they have to keep animals (most of them larger and fiercer than us humans) in order:

- typical steel prod
- tazer/electrical stick
- tranquilizers
- muzzle

Yep... no resistance for me. "I'm sorry Mr. Zookeeper!... It won't happen again - I promise!"

(but the thought of grabbing the monkey's arm and yanking on it through the bars.... hahahahahhahaahahahahahahhahahaha!)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
My friend's wife worked at the Metro Toronto Zoo for a few years in their PR department. She told us (my hockey team) some hilarious zoo stories...

My true zoo story:

It's not well known, but the Toronto Zoo has an amazing collection of animal sperm. This is important as it helps ensure the survival of many species.

Well, in order to get a sample from a rhinocerous, it takes a few people. There was a 'coach' who would call much like a rowing instructor, and he was saying "everybody up, everybody down, everybody up, everybody down..."

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
There's a place near where I live called African Lion Safari. You can drive your car along trails and gaze at rhinos, giraffes, lions, etc. My advice, don't take the car through there, use their monorail system instead.

The monkey section is insanity. Monkeys perch in the middle of the path and won't move. Their partners climb all over your car and rip off anything they can get their little fingers under. We watched as they tore of my brother-in-law's wipers, side stripping, hubcaps, pieces of peeled paint, part of the vinyl roof, and other stuff I can't remember. You'd have to be an idiot to get out of your car and try and stop them, they might tear you to shreds. Eventually they moved on, throwing all these items at each other and letting the little monkeys play with the shiny new toys. I joked that there is a detailing shop just outside the preserve where the monkeys sell your car parts back to you. I'd warned him this could happen beforehand, so he couldn't get pizzd at me, and luckily his car wasn't worth much.... :)

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
HAHAHAHAHAHA first i have to say OMFG THAT IS FING HILARIOUS second, i would like to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA third i would like to say HAHAHAAAAAA I AM DYING ON THE FLOOR. that is the funniest thing i have heard all day
I guess that just made my day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.