Troopers : A preview of things to come

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
A new modding site to the internet sceen has posted an interview with Troopers : Dawn of Destinys lead/and only coder eXoR! It has news that covers everything being worked on from weapons to maps and even the new class system. Yes thats right a class system.

http://www.modnmod.com/news.php?id=73

Don't forget to check out the exclusive screenshots they also have posted.

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
And I should have some more pics for you and maybe some more info later today/tomorrow as another site recieved some exclusives as well that aren't even mentioned in this one!

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I absolutely loved the way this looked, I played CTF in the Deathstar a few times and it was awsome, all the Star Wars stylings were perfect.

Only problem was there were two servers to choose from, one was empty and the other only had 3 players on it.

oh, and trying to lead your shots with those blasters is really tough....