Trick Jump Details UT2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PURITy Kin

Oct 26, 2003
Benalla, Vic, Australia.
Visit site
Hey.

I like to think im pretty good at ut2003.. i know im not the best, but im the best of my groupe of lan buddys... so that makes me king of my town...

anyway, im the only person in my groupe that knows how to speed jump (dodge + jump)... im not sure what the trick jumps are called.. i made them up and assumed most other peopel have aswell..

me being the only person that could speed jump was really good at first, but now im sick of winning every single bombing run and ctf game we play...

apart from this speed jump, what other types of jumps and tricks out there that i can use to teach my buddys how to stop me owning them every time we get togethor?

and, if you know of.. what is the exact distance and hight the jump does?

i know how to:
speed jump (dodge then jump again),
wall jump (jump into a wall dodge away from the wall)
wall jump plus (jump into a wall, dodge off the wall then jump again).
i think thats it... anything else?

Thanx alot.
Tim.