1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trespasser: Infiltration

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by b-boy_fuj, Dec 21, 2001.

1. b-boy_fuj

b-boy_fuj New Member

Does anybody remembers trespasser? That was really a game. One of its kind. It reminds me so much of infiltration cause it is aiming toward realism. I finally found the working demo link to it and i got the demo. I am telling u, after 3 years, this game is the best piece of software i have ever had chance to play with. Give it a go and u wont be dissapointed. Demo size is only 30 mb so it shouldnt be problem for those with 56k either (im 56k too). My mind just blows it self out if i think about how would infiltration be with trespasser engine.

ftp://ftp.zdnet.com/gs/action/trespass/trespasser.zip

2. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

last time i checked trespasser was about fighting dinosaurs
    it's the best gaming example of how cool ideas can be totally ruined

3. Thrash123

Thrash123 Obey Leash Laws

I hated that game... clunky controls and the fact that your health meter was on the woman's chest. So every time you wanted to see how much health you had left you had to look at your tits.

4. phatcat

phatcat akward cat

OMF GOD that game was so fun :D

its fu*k ups is what made it awsome! load up the testlevel using the cheats and play with all the oddities in the game :)

also try playing "kill myself witht eh 2x4".

5. Thrash123

Thrash123 Obey Leash Laws

Was that in game or IRL? You seem to have some resulting brain damage :)

6. Kibbles-N-Bits

Kibbles-N-Bits New Member

:lol:

(phatcat) :stick: (phatcat)

7. })FA|Snake

})FA|Snake New Member

Tresspasser? you mean that horridly buggy piece of **** pushed on the unsuspecting public? That thing won "most horrid piece of **** of the year" award in every magizine i read

8. phatcat

phatcat akward cat

in game dude, in game :p

also try to play "launch the stone domino" in the test level. if you hit them hard enought the physics engine will wack out and launch a domino in the air when one topples onto another :D

9. b-boy_fuj

b-boy_fuj New Member

hmm....

Ok, thats your oppinion. But i think most of u peeps never played but read it instead. There are lots of people thinking inf sux too remember?

10. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

LMAO!!!

11. itskeiagain

itskeiagain Adept

I've played Trespasser, and thought it was pretty neat game at the time. That was like two or three years ago, though.
    Since I moved from overseas back to Japan, I'd lost my copy of the game, and can't seem to be able to buy one here(and I haven't finished the game, yet:(). I'd love to play it again if I have the chance. It was pretty cool how you could pick up objects and stuff. The dinosaurs were pretty scary, too. :)

12. the real pacman

the real pacman Gwen's my hoe

Re: hmm....

Inf rox, this tresspasser game, I downloaded it, I played it and it fu<b></b>cking sucks.

13. b-boy_fuj

b-boy_fuj New Member

hm..

For me inf rox (my opinion). Everybody have their own opinion. But there are lot of people that think inf is too realistic and that it is too hard(their opinion). U think trespasser sux and that is your opinion. And i think trespasser rocks (my opinion). Do u get it now?

14. McMuffin

McMuffin The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator

Some really nice features, and they managed to use every last one of them badly.

15. G-Fresh

G-Fresh Red

It had a pretty good physics engine, shame about the rest of the game though......

16. ThunderChunky

ThunderChunky L337 Cube H@X0®

Trespasser was merely a game who's main plot revolved around you trying to grope yourself with the 'floaty' hands.

What?!? Who?!? You mean there was actually a <b>game</b> behind that engine somewhere?

17. FiringAimlessly

FiringAimlessly NOT going to waste another minute on CS!

:lol:

The Tresspasser engine was unprecedentedly ambitious towards a "realistically" interactive world, but... well... it sucks.

Now if I got my way and INF was ported to the Die By The Sword engine... :D :p