Transport Needs Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Staats

Jul 14, 2004
I've created the code for a flying transport in UT2k4. I've got it working how I want it... no guns, holds 6 people (could be changed), moves like the Raptor, armor as thick as the tank.

Anyway, I used the unused bomber model that comes with the game, but I have a couple questions.

1) The collision is terrible. It's a huge box.. no shooting under the wings. This is bad. Is collision inherint in the model, or is it something the coder does?

2) Anybody interested in making a model w/ textures for this transport? It would need to look like it holds 4-6 people, and remember it's controlled like the raptor. I dunno how long that would take someone, but I'd be appreciative.

NATO_chrisjm

Jan 31, 2004
Aberystwyth
tac.tauniverse.com
Bingo -

I’ve been looking for a skinner for the past 6 months -_-;; but no one is interested.

You can use the model as long as you help me find a skinner and give me credit.

Attachments

• Thingy.jpg
    Thingy.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 13