Transparentcy issues

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defiant

Oct 13, 2005
I know this has been brought up before and I have already read the faqs. However there is a transparentcy bug on the unexpected map. I haven't found it on any other map but this one. At first when I read all the info before playing the first thing I thought of was sniper. But after talking with the person who was nice enough to greet me to the server. I found out he was a mechanic. Everytime I killed him he would come back running at me shooting and being transparent. That is most assuredly a bug if anything else. I was unfortunant to get a ss of it. But if yall would take a look that would be great.

May 12, 2005
I can confirm this, I was in a nother server and the guy told me he was running around me. didn't see him thought so he's not lying.