1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

'Toy' panda may be result of Nazi plot to destroy Christmas in Alberta

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zundfolge, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

Source

Boy I wish I could get one of these bears, if there's only 10 of them I bet they could be sold for a mint on ebay :p

Last edited: Aug 10, 2003
  2. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

He's saluting... his arm is not straight out. :con:

"Whether or not the toy foreshadows another Nazi attempt at world domination remains to be seen. But for now the toys have been recalled, and parents like Ms. Tomilin can rest assured she won’t have to tell her children about the Nazis at least until they are sixteen."

Uh... I knew full well of the Nazis when I was 7. My parents didnt shelter me. :rolleyes:

3. <P^R>Imperial

<P^R>Imperial Bleh

Those ****ing nazis stole the symbol from asians. At my temple (im buddhist) there is a "swastika" which in buddhism is a sign of auspaciousness.

4. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

And other cultures too, including Native American.

The Highschool I went to was built in the early 1900s and the facade is decorated in symbols and images from local indian tribes (around Wichita, Kansas) ... among the symbols is several "swastikas".

5. Spier

Spier 1

After Hitler came to power in Germany then the US 45th Infantry Division used the Swastika as their symbol.

6. the vrrc

the vrrc noexistant user

Nazi 1: Are the pandas in place?
    Nazi 2: Yes!
    Nazi 1: Then activate the panda activation ray!
    *Nazi Pandas around the world activate inside the christmas presents of world leaders and assassinate them.*
    Nazi 1: The world is now ours!

7. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

The Grinch strikes again!

Edit; Anyone else find it ironic that Zundfolge posted a story from a primarily anarchist source?

8. masamax

masamax Spoon

This is a fairly old story. I heard about it when it actually happened from local papers. Hilarious though. ;)

9. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

Wait, that swastika looks mostly straight, the Nazi one is titled at an angle.