[TOOL]10,000 Days

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Traxis

Waiting for the deathblow
May 29, 2001
The new Tool album, 10,000 days, has leaked. I heard the single 'Vicarious' last week and was unimpressed, and worried the album might suck. I was dead wrong. It is abso-****ing-lutely awesome. It's got the same signature Tool sound while still managing to be different than anything they've done before. Definitely worth the 5 year wait.

I can confirm this album does not suck.
ninja.gif

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I'm from California. I guess that completely nullifies my very existance?

When is the official release date for this album?

ilkman said:
I'm from California. I guess that completely nullifies my very existance?

Not at all. See, the state is terrible, but that does not mean that it's residents are lamesauce. You're pretty cool, and if I recall correctly, Bean was born in California, and he's a total stud. :mwink:

I just don't like the state at all... or more what it's become.

That said, this album was totally worth the wait. 8)

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I've been waiting for this album since I saw them live when they toured Lateralus here in 2001. That's still one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

I've also been waiting for it more recently since it was announced. As soon as it goes on presale here I'm going to put an order in.

Still counting down the days.......