1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

too...many...models

Discussion in 'Mod/Mutator Ideas' started by calrissian, Feb 9, 2002.

1. calrissian

calrissian What am I, flypaper for freaks?!

I am a UT model freak, and have maxed out on models (32 models max). Is there a way to program a mod or mutie to allow support for more models than this? Does this already exist and im a doofus?

2. Mxtrmntr

Mxtrmntr (Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)

Hmm, dunno if this already exists, but it would be cool, of course...something like Xmaps, but for bots, with enhanced bot lists, some kinda "Xbots" :)

3. calrissian

calrissian What am I, flypaper for freaks?!

I'm thinking that it could be combined with that "start with more bots and name them differently than bot###" idea. For a kickass mod we could see if the guy who made "bot editor 2" would allow us to use his utilities too

4. Mxtrmntr

Hmm, I got told in this thread that there actually IS an Xbots mutator :)

Read the review , maybe it's the kinda mod/mutator you're looking for...

5. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

The latest version of X-bots seems to support up to 128 models in a list ...

In the next version of my bot-editor (v2.5) I've got both support for X-bots mutator and (at least in theory) support for an unlimited amount of skins/models/voices ...

6. Mxtrmntr

It roxx..I'm using about 142 bots atm :)