1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

@#!%# to hell...

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Cap'n Beeb, Dec 23, 1999.

1. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

What is wrong with Fileplanet? I finally get to the files I'm looking for (Moregore and Quadmod, but the little bar that tells you how far the page is from opening only gets half way then stops! This has happened on numerous occations, please help!!

Also, how do open a umod file with setup if it says,

Setup: Unknown dosposition

History: UsetupDefinition::Init <-WFilerWizard::WFilerWizard <-Setup

------------------
    Everytime I learn something new, something old gets pushed out of my brain!

-Homer Simpson

2. Panthyr

Panthyr New Member

In the Spirit of your post... Happy Holidays!

;-)

Panthyr

3. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

Being the holidays, I won't say what I'm thinking to you Panther, but anyone out there that has a REAL answer to this problem, please reply.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could someone e-mail me the moregore and quadmod in umod format please?

[​IMG]
    Everytime I learn something new, something old gets pushed out of my brain!

-Homer Simpson

4. Malkavin[AgL]

Malkavin[AgL] New Member

It's called an OPEN forum. If you don't wish to get stupid answers to your thread, then don't post on an OPEN forum. P.S. have a Merry Christmas!

5. THE**WRAITH_DS

THE**WRAITH_DS New Member

I don't have an answer for you, but I will comment on the 2 people that seemed to not want to help you /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.. Take your sorry Christmas attitudes elsewhere!!! P.S.> I hope you get rocks in your stockings, you deserve it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Merry Christmas! and a Bah! Humbug ! to you to...