To EPIC: A plea for help:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slyrr

Apr 16, 2000
Utah
www.itsnet.com
If anyone at EPIC reads this, I need all the help you're willing to give -
I own an older copy of 3dStudio MAX. R2 to be specific, with Character Studio 1.5. I don't have nearly enough money to upgrade to max3 and char. studio 2.0 so I am unable to avail myself of many of the tools that have been made available for editors who use the newer versions.
Max2 is still a powerful tool, and I have already made several custom models with skins for Unreal Tournament.
But I need some animation sets - preferably BIPED files that contain generic motions for game models. Running, walking, crouching, swimming, and so on. I could do it myself, but I lack the motion capture equipment and other sophisticated hardware to make the animations more realistic.
So I ask if you could take pity on those who don't have thousands of dollars to upgrade a program they already spent several thousand dollars on.
Do you have any animation .biped files for the skeletal deformation and animation for older versions of MAX?
Please say you can help
contact me at
gefisk@itsnet.com

------------------
"I don't know half of you half as well as I would like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."