TO: Crossfire Beta 1 Released (Along With Key)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Wow, uh, didn't like this at all. This is coming from someone who enjoys both Counter-strike and Infiltration.

Boy where to begin. Game really doesn't feel whole in my mind. It feels very empty. The gameplay is so bland it hurts. what is the motivation to play this? It's pretty much like playing CS but with more weaponry and at least CS feels like it has heart. Crossfire feels like absolutely nothing.

Offline play? Forget it. This has some of the most absymal bot support I've ever seen in my life.

Graphic-wise? I love the graphics. Player models are nice, aside from the animations. The weapon models are great. They're all nicely detailed and have quite excellent animations, kudos for those.

Overall I'm going to hold off until there's even a hint of bot support.

slime73

May 1, 2006
Daedalus said:
Wow, uh, didn't like this at all. This is coming from someone who enjoys both Counter-strike and Infiltration.

Boy where to begin. Game really doesn't feel whole in my mind. It feels very empty. The gameplay is so bland it hurts. what is the motivation to play this? It's pretty much like playing CS but with more weaponry and at least CS feels like it has heart. Crossfire feels like absolutely nothing.

Offline play? Forget it. This has some of the most absymal bot support I've ever seen in my life.

Graphic-wise? I love the graphics. Player models are nice, aside from the animations. The weapon models are great. They're all nicely detailed and have quite excellent animations, kudos for those.

Overall I'm going to hold off until there's even a hint of bot support.
Are you smoking weed?
Of course there isnt bot support, it's a Multiplayer game, duh.
I've had more motivation to play this than any other game I have played, icluding CS, Halo, UT2004 etc.
I really think that if you find no point in this, then you have an amazingly sad life.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
slime73 said:
Are you smoking weed?
Of course there isnt bot support, it's a Multiplayer game, duh.
I've had more motivation to play this than any other game I have played, icluding CS, Halo, UT2004 etc.
I really think that if you find no point in this, then you have an amazingly sad life.

UT2k4 is a multiplayer game.

Did that stop it from having bots?

CS is a multiplayer game, it still has bots.

Also, if you registered here just to get your little shots in, I think your life is a bit more pathetic than mine.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
It was known before it was released that this beta was'nt going to have decent bot support, if any at all.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Finally got my hands on it! Looks great and some tracks are sooo groovy!
Bot support sucks (read=not exists) but multi rocks!