To anyone who made a DOMINATION level,help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Ok, first off points will start racking up after a set time. You have no control over this time though. Second, the name of the ControlPoint is found under the Properties=>ControlPoint=>PointName setting. Type in the name there and you're set.

Test the map with atleast 1 other bot. I've found that atleast then you'll find out if everything works or not.

BTW, points for DOM aren't added immediately. You've got to hold the point for a given time first.

keet

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
I get this to work?
I need help. I have tried to make a DOM level but... I laid down the control points and they will switch ownership and I get the message saying control point "name" now conttrolled by "team".

However,
1. The control point icons do not show up on the HUD.
2. The score will remain at zero.

How can I get this to work?

keet

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
No, that's not it.
THE NAMES AND PICTURE OF THE CONTROL POINT ICONS DO NOT EVEN SHOW UP IN THE HUD.
And the score does not count. I am not talking about the initial 5 second delay, it doesn't keep score at all.
There must be some step I am missing, could someone please look into this and help me?

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
As long as the first part of the name of the level is "DOM_" (minus the quotes) it should work.