TNT and TNT2 owners

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
Please guys... Use drivers including and higher than 362, and under 5.**

I beg yall... you do nothing but loose performance with them. Don't kid yourself with them. If you don't belive me, take the time and go back and run a benchmark yourselves.

There is ONE performance increase on a TNT2U only also... around .5 FPS at 1024*768 at 32 bit color...

Everywhere else it falls like a rock. So i beg again... Use 3.90... trust me... it's the beest driver for any card based on any TNT architexture.
And as stated in earlier threads. I own a TNT-1 and a TNT2u so yes. I can cover the spectrum and have benched them in afew diffrent systems (along with some other cards)

a link to 3.90 drivers...

http://www.reactorcritical.com/files/NVidia/W9x-390.zip

Take my owrd for it... everyone that made the upgrade from 3.90 or 3.92 to 5.08 and onward to the detonater3 series drivers... Just go back to 3.90

BTW if any geforce owner is dumb enough to go back to 3.90, Noone that can read the Subject of this thread wants to hear about performance losses LoL! (Personaly like 7.17 for my GF2 GTS and GF2 MX http://www.reactorcritical.com/files/NVidia/W9x-717.zip)

I hope this Atleast ends some peoples confusion about Nvdia's drivers...

One interesting side note... using beeta 3.72 drivers, you CAN use s3tc... unfortunatly due to the fact that drivers can't magicaly add hardware support for S3TC if you try it and it DOSE work(won't my my TNT-1 but will *sorta* on the tnt2u)you still don't get but about 5 FPS due to thee fact that the CPU is still doing all of the work heh... Just thought I'd throw that in for every1 that's ever said TNT's would crash if you attempt to use S3TC. (honestly don't try it... unless you're comfortable doing it, and you're planning on upgrading to a VID card that can)

---------------------
If i am a hoe
Than my pimps INF
inflogo.gif