Tin foil hat thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Women fake orgasms.

This is not a conspiracy theory its fact. Many women fake them as they have no idea how to acheive a real one! :D

A conspiracy theory I find interesting is the death of Princess Diana.

6a00d8341d417153ef01310fa0447e970c-800wi

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/13/128946942725779284.jpg

The Queen did it. Or maybe it was M.I.6, the British secret service?
The motive: to prevent Princess Diana from marrying Dodi Fayed, bearing his child (step sibling to a future king) and becoming a Muslim maybe??

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
The motive: to prevent Princess Diana from marrying Dodi Fayed, bearing his child (step sibling to a future king) and becoming a Muslim maybe??

Who knows what the rich and powerful would be capable of in "our best interest" (tm)?

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
She's dead. Who cares how anymore?

A conspiracy theory I find interesting is the death of Princess Diana.

6a00d8341d417153ef01310fa0447e970c-800wi

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/13/128946942725779284.jpg

The whole Diana conspiracy thing has bored me to death since 1997. It's go to the point where if it turns out it's true, and someone did murder Diana, I genuinely wouldn't care any more.

Frankly, she was a worthless addition to the country in the first place. She was a self-publicising, self-pitying pain in the arse. Her "princess of people's hearts" interview made me feel ill watching it. Even lots of the charities she did "work" for said that she did very little to actually help them at all.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
self-publicising, self-pitying
I thought she hated the press.
it was Diana that fought to keep the paparazzi out of her private life (as much as she could) and away from her children (whenever possible). the only time she invited cameras around was to put a spotlight on the charities she supported.

I also don't remember her asking for much pity.
she was plucked from obscurity, made a princess, her husband cheated on her, they split, and she tried to move on with her life in private.