Thursday something or other

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'm not going to be around this Friday, and so while you are more than welcome to get something going on Friday, I'm wondering if anyone is available tonight.

I also would like to try and get everyone in a vanilla UT4 CTF server some time. All the CTF maps are currently shells so they don't take much of a computer to run at high FPS.

Is there interest for both games, or just one tonight? Times?

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
I should be able to get some UT4 in tonight, Maest. I'll check in around an hour or 1.5 when I can settle down.

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
Rip is going to PM when he gets back in about an hour but if you want to play sooner then let me know Maest.

**Edit: GF is at her mothers for the night so I'm available :)

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Go ahead and get started as soon as you can. I'll come find you. Getting off work now, got a bit of a commute then will grab dinner before I can get on.