1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THREED32.OCX? Please Help.

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by usmc stealth, Mar 15, 2000.

1. usmc stealth

usmc stealth New Member

I tried opening the map editor and a windows message pops up saying: "Component 'THREED32.OCX' not correctly registered: file missing or invalid"
    Please help!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

well, do you have the file? should be in windows\system directory. if you do, check the version (right click and click the version tab i believe). i'm guessing it comes with ut, otherwise, go to microsoft and download and install the latest visual basic runtime files.

hope this helps!

Lost

3. Guest

Guest Guest

well, do you have the file? should be in windows\system directory. if you do, check the version (right click and click the version tab i believe). i'm guessing it comes with ut, otherwise, go to microsoft and download and install the latest visual basic runtime files.

hope this helps!

Lost

4. bastard_o

bastard_o Lead Designer

No.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif MicroSoft.... ahhhhh

Put UT CD2 in drive, find the UnrealEd setup program, run install program... Volia... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bastard'O

5. usmc stealth

usmc stealth New Member

Yep I can now open the editor but I get another "critical error" that says 'Cant find 'ini[​IMG] ngine.engine.editorengine'in configuration file. History: Uobject::Safeload error <-Uobject::Staticloadclass<- Initengine
    Please help.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

same error i've been getting :) unfortunately, i've been away from my comp for the last week and won't be able to try anything till monday, so post the answer when you get it to work please!

Lost

7. Guest

Guest Guest

same error i've been getting :) unfortunately, i've been away from my comp for the last week and won't be able to try anything till monday, so post the answer when you get it to work please!

Lost