Though up some more weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8mm_BuLLEt

I will rule the world!
Nov 3, 2003
South-south-west england
Visit site
I thought up some weapons last night, some of them are tools... some of them are rather dangerous.

Timetearer Custom mesh

Primary fire : Places entrance to the rift.

Secondary fire : Gives you a birds-eye-veiw of the map (toggle) so while you have got birdseye-mode on you can place the exit.

Rancid Poisoner * Superweapon Alien-like looking weapon with some kind of a heart with roots stuck to it

Primary fire : Launches a big massive comet of acid which burns away the player(s) it hits. 50 damage for hit. does 5 damage per second.

Secondary fire : The alien weapon detonates launching acid everywhere but doesnt kill the holder.

*Note* : Would be nice if if you make this weapon you could make some custom textures and mesh for the weapon and some custom textures for the splat.

Martyr * Superweapon Custom mesh - Sholder-mounted weapon.

Primary fire : Fires a big missile, preferably a custom mesh + texture. Explodes in a massive red redeemer explosion doing 399 damage so it busts the player completely.

Secondary fire : Launches sevral missiles with decreased explosion AOE and decreased damage.

So, I'd be happy if you'd make 'em...