Unreal This site slowed nowdays untik UDK4?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I have been watching this site since NaliCity had apart to add........ "Server probs" a few yrs ago, (Paris apperently?...I dunno)

I was Cyrsssdog then when we wrote and comments were great...nowdays we have to use Forums?

NaliCity was so great, you know...uploaded maps and just comments, no forums rules or that.

I do hope (NaliCity was maybe 10 yrs ago) One of us can buy a Server and ask Hourences or Kanthan or AngelMapper ( in those days ) who actually were there then.................................

I am dead on Mapping and now the new 4 is around its got so much more exciting....made me buy a NEW PC to actually RUN it! (made the partner leave me)

Maybe new ppl do not know me from past, np its life but I would like to get NaliCity back up and running for UED4.0

I can help if you need, I can Admin new NaliCity.com (permission needed) BUT

As you know old Nali needs to be back, was so much fun and now 4 is here it would be such a great way to do that ppl

Please tell me your thoughts

(Just tried Nalicity.com and its a searchsite for UT nowdays)

Last edited: