This rocks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrono

The_Gunslinger{6lo}
Jun 25, 2004
butt end of England
Congrats on the best Unreal Tournament mod out today, truly a marvel online, its a bit underrepresented at the moment and a lot of the people playing don't have a clue but its all good.
2 points though, when you are repairing/building a clone pump, the link gun beam doesn't change colour, and I find that the barracuda sterring is a bit jerky unlike its ut2004 cousin the scorpian. Is this deliberate to add to the frantic action or an oversit?
Otherwise this thing is brilliant and I'm hopefully gonna start making a map in the next few days :clap:

Chrono said:
when you are repairing/building a clone pump, the link gun beam doesn't change colour
It does, but it flickers back to green, then red, and you can't really see it much.

Chrono said:
I find that the barracuda sterring is a bit jerky unlike its ut2004 cousin the scorpian.
I must admit it's a bit too sensitive with the steering, but if it wasn't, the game would be less insane.

Chrono said:
I'm hopefully gonna start making a map in the next few days :clap:
:eek: someone is making another map! Wow! That'll make... let's see... I'll have to count... oh, yes, two. Two whole maps!