1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE2 - UT2kX This might Sound Stupid, but It can't hurt to ask.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Leonardo, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

I was discussing the idea of a new team for UT2004 with someone I knew. All they did was laugh and then sign off. This was the 2nd time they had done something like this and then a few monthes later someone else got a simular idea and everyone was like "COOL" and such. I felt kicked in the teeth. SO I'm going ask here as I did on epic as well. I think it would be cool to see a New team for UT2004 hit the area. So, I present to you my idea.

Cerra News Segement on "Lambs and Lamination" :eek:

Music Video Clip from LaMB and By Simple plan. <------:cool: Seriously Check it out....

I'm talking about characters from the new series on Animax-asia called LaMB. The story seems cool, and the characters from the series also seems quite well endowed with combat skills and the needed drive that would make a great team/class for UT2004 or UT3 or even both. I'll even give a slight run down on what I have been able to figure out on my own so far.

1: Pierre, a Sniper w/o a doubt and wicked skillful driver. Able to take out a platoon from across town with 2 clips.

2: David Pierre's wingman and also a Sniper with the skills to shoot off the wings from a gnat's back.

3: Jeff (Jeffery) Swordman elite, with ninja like skill and swordplay plus cat like moves.

4: Sebastien, a another Rifleman for the team but also thier pilot for most areocrafts and the knowledge to back that up as well.

5: Chuck (Charles) a duel pistol wielding, freejumping deathmachine on two legs. Man can take down a Battalion with his pistols and bandaleros alone. Chuck is also quite skilled with knife fighting defense as well offense.

6: Sara Inegra, Leader of this pack of commandos. She is also the one that takes the fall for the operation they were all involved in and ends up serving a 200 Yr Sentence in a "Lamination suit".

After checking out what I could and seen the music videos and read a bit as well on the series? I'd like to say this is a good idea, and would like feedback on it as well.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. stocko2k

stocko2k New Member

i like the idea but i think you might need someone whos a bit better equipped when it comes to character modelling, i'm more environment at the moment.

3. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

Well, I can understand that well enough. I did see the rifle, that came out very nice. When will the the uv and normals be done for it?

4. stocko2k

stocko2k New Member

got all my uni work to finish at the moment so had to drop work on personal projects to get that done. but once the term is over i'll be getting back to it over the summer