This is more for the forums

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
You guys could add an announcements section so that you can tell us new stuff without us missing anything.

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I know what your saying, but new stuff comes up in different posts anyways and would be a pain to always put it in that section. They update there news page pretty good and I'd rather see them continue uninterruptedly for 23.5 hours a day on Inf than have them update all the time

(the .5 hrs left over goes toward getting food and going to the bathroom or enjoying the beauty of life /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
beauty of life /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
cool ... haven't seen this for weeks now.... just scripting and the rest 0f the 0.5 hours /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif ... LOL

But always keep in mind... we have real jobs btw. and so not 23.5 hours time for inf.... ok, the weekends.... hehe....
I can tell ya that we all spend every free minute we have for Infiltration in the moment. And just telling ya something about one week of developement: ... 2 days over 24 hours without sleep, top 'day' = 44 hours without sleep, longest time staying in bed = 4.5 hours .... and that was only one week /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ...

Beppo

------------------
Lead-Programmer of the Infiltration Team

Beppo's ControledDeath

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I know, but should quit though. Tell your boss to shove it, you're working on something cool now. Hell, I'll pay you to work full time. how's $5.50 an hour sound. Hopefully you would finish before I ran out of money. Can you get it done in about 1272.75 hours?

------------------
*Blam* -FMJ

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
Don't say such a thing, next time Beppo might not work before getting some green, wait a minute I might not even work! The day I started making myself seem useful?

Can we have half of it in Euro?

Darkliege, it's a long time since I've heard a better suggestion.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Oh, wait. I forgot that I need to buy a car. Sorry. If I had connections to a publisher, I'd definately tell them about you. Somebody out there must have some.

------------------
*Blam* -FMJ

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
beauty of life? do I really want to know what that is supposed to mean?

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
Yep, you see most of us not only work but also work or/and study. We do this so we can skip the work or/and study later. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Most of the mutators can be made in an hour by a coder. We make a Very big mutator that's going to be more of a conversion, the size difference is obvious. Our coders use much more time debugging than making new code. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Our artists use large amounts of time to create unique weapon models and the other stuff you see and will se in Infiltration. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I could continue but why, you get the point: We don't take more shortcuts than we have to.
Should have seen Warren when Mark Rein told him we couldn't get the educational software licensing deduct. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
All except Beppo(bugs) and Neo(not allowed) will take a brief holiday. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Damn, someone stole my lawn chair. Looks like it's back to work on Infiltration. The vacation was nice, and it gave me a chance to get away from Billdog's sporadic mysterious threats to my life for a while. Yep, great to be back!