1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

This game

Discussion in 'Games' started by FuLLBLeeD, Jul 27, 2010.

1. FuLLBLeeD

FuLLBLeeD fart

Will be a bad console port that uses GFWL P2P matchmaking for multiplayer. Good thing I have a PS3. :)

2. UBerserker

UBerserker old EPIC GAMES

22 February is still too far >:E
    I want this

3. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

More than likely, Steam.

4. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

Not too concerned about the GFWL part; never had a problem with it.

Bad console port could be an issue though, as PCF were the ones who ported Gears which was pretty fine except for the GAME BREAKING BUG WHICH SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. *middle finger*
    However, I think the Xbox port of Painkiller was pretty fantastic, so that is another side of the sphere.
    I don't know, whatever.

Lame about the servers too, though if there is no MP that has been revealed (last I checked) what does it matter?

So, it turns out that the only problem I might have (that is listed in the OP), would carry over to the PS3 perfectly intact. :)
    But, yeah sure, good thing for you.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  5. FuLLBLeeD

FuLLBLeeD fart

GFWL means the multiplayer scene will be dead in three days. This game needs servers.

6. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

what MP though? lol

It may be that way with Live, I don't know, I just know I can start and finish a game without problems.

7. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

Will this game even have multiplayer?

8. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

I refuse to use my brain any further as it may inhibit my ability to buy this game.