1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

This forum needed at least one thread !

Discussion in 'Rant and Raves!' started by DarkBls, Jul 6, 2001.

1. DarkBls

DarkBls Inf Ex-admin

This forum needed at least one thread !

2. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

by jove it did need a post!
    I walked in expecting a nice long rant to read, and what do I find? one sentence with a huge ass sig pic under it! No rant, no rave! Or maybe that was a very short underdeveloped rave about lacking forum activity or some other such nonsense..... who knows?
    ummmm.... hmmm.... its too damn early in the morning for me to post.... I swore I'd not post first thing in the morning anymore, I really did.....

3. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Neuroflare's rant on JP3 get moved here? Where'd it go?

4. Neuroflare

Neuroflare Brewer - Patriot

I deleted it. It wasnt getting any posts, so I removed it.

5. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

You got MY post! Wasn't that good enough!? Why I oughta--*sounds of REALLY "bad stuff" happening commence* Woah, careful, Smoke, people are gonna think you're not healthy in the head there. Er, sorry 'bout that. I'lL jUst bE GoINg nOw...

PINEAPPLES!...

6. Neuroflare

Neuroflare Brewer - Patriot

Thank you for posting in the thread. Its the OTHER people we should look down upon. jk, You are all like family in a forum for a video game kind of sense.

7. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

PIeS aRe gOod FOr yOu!