"This File has been Deleted Or Removed"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
XepptizZ said:
Still waiting, now he doesn't seem to make contact to any mirror.

It may take weeks to remirror all of BU's downloadable content as it is like LOTS of gigabytes of data. If you want to complain about it, direct it towards BeyondUnreal, not NaliCity.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I'm not complaining, I'm just notifying and wondering if it's a problem on my side. Luckely not. I'll be silent now untill I can rejoice when I can downliad maps again.

Icedancer

Colder than Steel
just a tip as to what you could do if mirrors are down, (what i have been doing if i couldnt get from BU), copy and paste the map name from NC, into google, and see if any other sites have it (most mappers submit to various places) download, play and then come back and rate on NC.. perfect! :D

Icedancer - hoping the mirrors are fixed soon, and praising the BU admins that make map downloading possible in the first place ;)

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I'll try that. UnrealPlayground and MapRaider don't seem as popular to these mappers.

Haven't greeted you yet, So, Hello! Welcome to NC.

Did you make that avatar yourselfe? With 3dsMax maybe? Well, uhm I like to say she's hawt, but techniqly that wouldn't be correct.