1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thinking about setting up 2k4 CTF server

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Ruffrider, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Ruffrider

Ruffrider Member

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about setting up a UT2k4 CTF server with UTComp and all the standard maps with a few good community created maps. The point of the server would be to get some competitive matches going again because from what I can see there are no decent servers anymore for CTF.

Would anyone be interested in this? Would anyone like to help me? I'm don't need help with payment, unless you want too :D, but all I would really want help with is keeping an eye on the server and making sure no bot noobs infest the server and keep the real players from enjoying themselves.

Let me know if you would be interested in helping me out. Just send me a private message or add Ruff_Noob to your 2k4 friends list.

Thanks

John