things u could make better (im my opinion)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TimeHunter

Feb 7, 2006
i think that it would be better if some of the cars (the race cars) would have a better speed! and because of it would be unfair than to play with the faster race cars, i think it would also be better if u would make classes! in one the trucks, in the other the race cars, and so on.....

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Yup, true:) We do have unbalanced vehicle spped now, but Shrimp is working on that very problem. And if Shrimp leaves it in, the new version will have about 30% more speed. Hurry up Shrimp:D

TimeHunter

Feb 7, 2006
very nice! i really like this mod! but i don't like a dodge viper is as fast as a monster truck^^
(sorry for my bad english; i am from germany)

other questions:
-how about cars with weapons??
-can u program a notice to show the cars's health??

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
TimeHunter said:
very nice! i really like this mod! but i don't like a dodge viper is as fast as a monster truck^^
(sorry for my bad english; i am from germany)

other questions:
-how about cars with weapons??
-can u program a notice to show the cars's health??
speed and damage issuess are being addressed for the new version.
As far as wepons go, they will not be included in any version of UnWheel. UW is a race type game, not a shooter. As it was put to me when I first started playing UW, "If you want to drive and shoot, try Onslault, or VCTF. Shooting and killing is not what UnWheel is about."

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
Shrimp is hurrying (see the news page, just slapped up some pics). :p

About the speed - I've followed Steve's lead and all the vehicles are *much* faster now. At the moment, they can travel 75% faster. As an example (using "Unreal Units per second"), the top speeds of most cars in the past were around 3200, now the fastest cars (Formula One's) are going 5700. It may be a bit too much, will have to see how it works after some testing, and maybe slow it to Steve's 5200 suggestion. There's also an option to revert them to "Classic speed" if you prefer.

The trucks actually do go a lot slower than race cars, and they always have... Dunno how you got a truck to go faster than a Venom ;).