1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE1 - UT Thing Factory Confusion

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by fronjohn, Nov 29, 2009.

1. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

Hey guys thanks for the help in the the mutator still trying to figure it out, So i got another problem when i use a thing factory in my map i make a trigger then a spawn point ets, then i want the thing factory just to spawn the item 1 time then to stop, and then when u trigger the trigger again spawn the item and stop, but what i get is u trigger the trigger and it spawns it but the item never stops spawning, and bstopped is on "True" but it i tried it but it still continues to spawn over and over again, the settings are 1 capacity, and 1max items, Prototype:Flack Cannon. Any help?? :( , My grammar sucks sorry. :( :(

2. fronjohn

fronjohn New Member

Anyone?? Please :( :(