They Should have added Xan to UC2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bloodwolf806

Equal Opportunity Ass-Kicker
May 29, 2005
SC, United States
I don't undestand why Xan isn't in UC2...I mean...How can you have Unreal without Xan? They could have made him a Medium/heavy Character, given him some kind of sword, or axe or something and it would have been good. but No Xan? What Kind of B.S is this?
:mad:

BTW, Necris Brock>All :D

The Punisher

[GU]Punisher, skiller and alien killer
Jan 15, 2005
yes, but then xan qould go female, like all the other good bots! wow it sucks that xan never showed up in the UC games.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
you put Xan in and then everybody goes thinking Epic are bunch of hacks ripping of them selves. Twas a good idea not putting Xan in UC2 because Epic had to think up origional characters and didn't just make a port of ut2k4!

as to the 'How can you have Unreal without Xan' comment, I know, pretty easily!
Unreal 1 had no Xan,Unreal 2, UT2k3 had no Xan!
Xan isn't the most interesting character i've seen in a game, I can't see why Epic don't just have a new Boss character for almost all new unreal games,

Personally i was p#ssed that they left Prism and Damarus out of UC2!

Swerto

The Founder Of The PL4Y4 H474Z
Jul 29, 2005
Xan would fit in the story because uc is still the tournament just in different years than ut. I don't know about the first uc but uc2 is one year after ut2k7. Skaarj make unreal and Xan makes unreal tournament.. i dont know who makes uc maybe the Nahkti?

Last edited:

soyrico

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
Bloodwolf806 said:
I don't undestand why Xan isn't in UC2...I mean...How can you have Unreal without Xan? They could have made him a Medium/heavy Character, given him some kind of sword, or axe or something and it would have been good. but No Xan? What Kind of B.S is this?
:mad:

BTW, Necris Brock>All :D
i saw his name in the uc2 intructions booklet but why would he care about this tournament plus i wouldn't register if i wasn't a nahkti sodier because i wouldn't win anything but a chance to qualify in the real tournament

and lastly liandri could lose thier best robot if he lost in finals

p.s. ****ing prejudice nahkti race only bull****:mad:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
keyonte said:
plus i wouldn't register if i wasn't a nahkti sodier because i wouldn't win anything but a chance to qualify in the real tournament
I dunno if this bit is UC2 related or whatever, but it made about as much sense as a rabbit with a pancake on it's head...

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Kyllian said:
I dunno if this bit is UC2 related or whatever, but it made about as much sense as a rabbit with a pancake on it's head...
bunny_pancake.jpg

cocito

over cometed to a GAME
Apr 6, 2005
Knoxville, TN
gregori said:
Personally i was p#ssed that they left Prism and Damarus out of UC2!

agreed, xan doesnt need to be in UC2, becuz everyone would be him and that be annoying have 5 xans in one map

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
I dont remeber raiden being in any of the unreal storyline and he has his own cameo in uc2

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I'm looking forward to play with Raiden.

As for the Xan Fans, he didn't have to be in there, but he's just really really reaaaallllly cool, I mean is a big bulky Robot who in contrary to those juggernauts doesn't look fat. He's like an Iron-man meets superman meets really really really big chest. I bet he has it's own actionfigure.