They actually have me excited about it :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
I'll have to reserve my judgement until the offical announcment and testing. I'll have to reload the software since I uninstalled it sometime ago. I have to get all the settings back since I really didn't save any.

falafel

Jan 8, 2006
Steammm, you know theres a 30% discount this weekend on steam, for some rockstar games. Also on GTA IV

PerfectFlaw

Jul 27, 2003
NC
www.thecrackaz.com
We had this posted on our site too...We've talked about trying it out again, after getting some feedback of whether this checks or chokes...

I have UT3 (bought it day of sale) installed and play it e'now and then for the heckuvit...While I would like to see this resolve the crap they started out with, I only wonder if its too late...I also hear the Titan Pack was a bunch of custom mods'n'maps, which is cool too, I spose...

And sup Vlad; long time, no see; former partner and clanmate...

-- Flaw

Last edited:

VladTepz

Nov 29, 2002
RI
Visit site
Were you guys married :lol:

Nah, just lovers... :eek:

Heya Flaw, nice to hear from you. :) Still playing CoD? I myself can't wait for CoD:Modern Warfare 2, I was pretty good at the first one, ;) but World at War just doesn't do it for me...

PS... Rock Band > all :lol:

-Vlad

PerfectFlaw

Jul 27, 2003
NC
www.thecrackaz.com
World at War didn't do much for me either...I'm hoping since Infinity Ward will be setting up this one, it'll be better than what Treyarch had to offer us...

I spose I should have said partner in crime, eh?...hah...But yea man, good to hear from ya...I mean, you never call anymore and I just had a birthday and didn't get anything from you...It's easy to see why we're not together anymore...

But this is a UT3 thread...I've heard the servers are somewhat more populated since people are using Steam...I have since uninstalled and will be simply setting it up through Steam and see how it goes...

-- Flaw