There was a glitch in the matrix...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
I just witnessed a glitch in BUF's matrix. For some reason this amuses because I'm not quite sure what happened... :lol: (althought this is a totally inane event).

When I got on the INF web page today, around 13h51 EST, I saw there was a new post in the Online Forum section.

Interestingly enough a few seconds later, the new post indentification was gone.

When you look at that thread, you see that indeed, there is no such post by Blackula:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=383756#post383756

Digging further, searching all post made by Blackula points only towards this old thead....
This leads me to refute the caught spambot theory.

Which eventually leads to blackula's account, stating that he registered today, but is banned and made 0 posts.

I think I found a glitch in the matix. Futhermore, think I have a lot of time to waste today and that I am totally bored.

edit: sorry.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I mentioned to some people that i would be posting pictures of my butt there, so that would explain the huge amount of viewers.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Well, if you want to look into who's actually viewing, you'll find that it's Mr. Smith who has copied himself.

Or it could be a netspider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Or that some unknown virus has wormed its way into the BuF matrix and screwed with one single user's profile :p

Feb 26, 2001
England
zeep said:
I mentioned to some people that i would be posting pictures of my butt there, so that would explain the huge amount of viewers.

In the post above you neglected to mention that you are incubating a 37 year old dwarf warrior named Badolf in there, now that thats been cleared up I hope readers will understand the newly generated interest in inf.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Less glitch investigation, more coding geo
4.gif

:p