1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

There is no excuse not to have a great TV

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by SlayerDragon, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

Sorry but there is just not one person who is a gamer that should have a TV that is not at least equal to the Samsung LN-T7081F (KDL-70XBR3 on the Sony side if you are a Sony person). These days the prices for televisions that can run UT3 at max visual fidelity are so low that it boggles my mind:

http://moourl.com/ziw10

Now we should start seeing flat panels take off in a big way. Most enthusiasts should be able to afford a dual 1080p setup now. Even getting two 720p isn't too big a cost in comparison to what we are used to paying. Finally things are getting better for the average gamer.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. toniglandyl

toniglandyl internal data fragmentation : 62203480%

Ur Rit !
    :mad:

3. funkblast

funkblast I posted in the RO-me thread
    and all I got was
    a pink username!

I got me one of those babies on lay away at the Walmart. $600 more dollars and me and my kids will be watching the Hannah Montana concert the way our Lord and Savior intended.

4. pinnacle

pinnacle New Member

5. haarg

haarg PC blowticious

6. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Funny, but still OT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.