1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

There better not be magic casting!!!

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Satsu, Nov 30, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satsu

Satsu New Member

I played Wheel of Time and got killed in about 40 seconds. I've heard it sucks so Unreal 2 better not take after Wheel of Time.

2. Satsu

Satsu New Member

Bah crap, this was supposed to be posted in the "How do you want Unreal2 to be? [nt]" post.

3. Cammy

Cammy Nymphomaniac

I wouldn't want U2 to be a WoT wannabe. That would certainly make it totally out of character. But I think it should be nice to have just one or two magical weapons or inventory items. And not make them too readily available, of course. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[​IMG]
    Creme du Cammy. For soft, tender skin.

4. sandorski

sandorski New Member

Personally, I hate magic in games. Even in Warcraft and AOE, magic just ruined those games for me.

What would be cool is a radar or level maps type powerups.

sandorski

5. Hellscrag

Hellscrag UnrealSP'er

Radar?? Wouldn't really work with "lost and alone on a strange world".

[​IMG]
    Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) , a.k.a. [SkW]Deathwish in DM.
    Email me hellscrag@lineone.net
    Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.