Theme Ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Imma Make quiet a few themes to get me by until I can get back to playing. Anyone have ideas or pictures I can use? Anythings good. One thing Im gonna do is make one with big headed chibi looking characters fighting but im not sure which characters to make. Heres what they'll look like in my versionof chibi. Or should I go OG and make up characters. I think Chibis of the real ones would be funnyier though. Btw SaD that would be cool if you could code in a counter so ppl can see how many times the images or skins have been downloaded or viewed

Malcolm XD

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Kid InFeRnO said:
Btw SaD that would be cool if you could code in a counter so ppl can see how many times the images or skins have been downloaded or viewed

Good idea , but I can´t code.
And the person who designed and coded SkinCity is really busy .
There is a really long to-do list for SkinCity , if he find the time to do it.:D

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
Good idea , but I can´t code.
And the person who designed and coded SkinCity is really busy .
There is a really long to-do list for SkinCity , if he find the time to do it.:D

Doesn't need to be done as there's a counter on the download page. Albeit it get's reset from time to time :)

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Also sorry sad if this isnt allowed but TUrret i have a site in the works called crazy crack kids (thats what the characters are for) Wanna join my staff? I can use a extra coder (im the only one) and comic artist sence i got my friend drawing his own comics and i cant think of good stuff right now

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Its kinda like happy tree friends - the ppl bein nice - flash movies. I made 7 characters so far and I plan to make comics out of them (thats why thier cheap quality). Basicly a Art site and im thinking about game reviews and stuff but im not sure

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
haha

Nice Malcolm and rapier.

Actualy, lol, malcom look like link in the N64 popular game Zelda.