The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti73SgrLadU[/m]

so epic.

and that snafu by NBC really bit them in the ass.

I mean, first off you have Jay's reluctant audience of left over Johnny Carson WWII era wrinkly types who already have a hard time staying up past 10 o'clock. Then you have Conan's younger more edgy types well after anyone who would protest what is going on has gone to bed.

NBC's logic: "yeah, lets switch them"

The publics reaction (Conan fans): "wtf, I'm not done with my pot/gaming session yet, I can't tune into Conan!"

The publics reaction (Old Fogeys edition): "it was bad enough I have to put up with that whipper snapper Leno, now who is this red headed freak, Wilma! Bring me my Milk of Magnesia! I'm going to bed"

NBC changes their mind, as if they had one in the first place.
Conan gets fed up and leaves, while Leno loves the money and comes back, even though he isn't funny.

NBC leaves a bloody stain on their oh so unblemished white button down shirt. Loses viewership

Meanwhile, Leno sucks. The only thing worth watching is Headlines on Wednesdays, for ten minutes.
Unless you have cable, then NBC is pretty much off the table completely except for that Thursday evening run.

Last edited: